Scott Cunningham one of the foremost experts on Wicca has written a book geared towards the beginner and solitary practitioner of Wicca. Not every practitioner of Wicca will join a coven. Another piece of good news is that Mr. Cunningham has injected a spirit of individuality and freedom into the craft that does not bind one strictly to on way as the only way.
The book covers alot of ground. It covers Runes, rituals, Sabbat and different meditations. It is a good companion for Silver Ravenwolf's "Teen Wicca" What I liked about the book is that it gave you the freedom to make your own way into Wicca. Included in the book is an herbal grimoire, knowledge of Runes and what they mean, all of which In plan on photocopying before I return it to the library. I have included some notes I have taken on the book below. Excellent book.
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (74)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (96)
- ► 2012 (98)
- ► 2011 (93)
- Nocturnal Witchcraft by Konstantinos
- Dracula The Undead by Dacre Stoker
- Vampires : The Occult Truth
- Wicca : A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner
- Days of power and Ceremonies
- Notes on Wicca A Guide for the Solitary Practition...
- The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry
- "The Biblical Hebrew Origin of the Japanese People...
- Angel money spell
- ▼ January (9)