BODYGUARDS OF OBAMA AND ERDOGAN BRAWL IN NEW YORK
Bodyguards of US President Barack Obama and Turkish
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan started a dispute over Premiers'
security issue, which escalated into a brawl.
As Cumhuriyet Turkish newspaper reported, the dispute started over
bodyguards' disagreement on necessary security measures. Premiers'
bodyguards were not provided with radio communication. As a result,
Erdogan had to cancel his address at "G20 and its influence on global
issues" summit, organized by Bill Clinton and return to Sheraton
Erdogan himself interfered in the fight, while one of US bodyguards
pushed him out of the scramble.
- ► 2017 (68)
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (74)
- ► 2014 (72)
- ► 2013 (96)
- ► 2012 (98)
- ► 2011 (93)
- ► 2010 (85)
- Obama and the Turks
- Christians Tombs vandalized in Istanbul
- "SnowCrash" by Neal Stephenson
- The Engagement....Palestinians with Jewish Roots
- Carter On the Right of Middle Eastern Jews
- Biblical Archaelogy
- Human Rights Watch
- Let My people Go!
- Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
- The View From Nebo by Amy Dockser Marcus
- ▼ September (11)