Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Friday, April 17, 2020

Jim Morrison the Poet

No One Here Gets Out AliveNo One Here Gets Out Alive by Danny Sugerman
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Tour De Force sled ride down a snow covered slope but watch out for the building down below and dont let your older brother trap you. This book is like a bible to me and I have read it at least six times. It also really got me into the Doors even more so then the music. Definitely like the full paper back version over the audible version.


Do you think Jim Morrison is really dead? When his death was reported Elektra executive Bill Simonds only saw a sealed casket and a death certificate. No body was seen and no autopsy was performed. Of course what reason would Jim have to fake his own death?


Jim lived a fast furious life often fueled by alcohol. This book documents many of the exploits to getting drunk at a party and then relieving himself in a crystal chalice or how he seduced a girl in a Hollywood apartment and pulled off her rings. Seems he loved two women rather deeply yet was a philanderer. Jim had a Wiccan wedding with Patricia and he died in Paris with Pamela.


Two legal issues were hanging over Jim’s head. One was what happened in Miami when he challenged the crowd and caused a riot. After they left they charged him with lewd behavior with prison fines and monetary fines. On board a plane he was rowdy with the stewardesses. That got him into trouble.


Jim had a roller coaster ride of a lifetime. He was flamboyant, creative, recklace and wild. The Lizard King always thought himself a poet rather than a rockstar and some times he despised that image. I am sure I will read this one again at least one more time during my life.


I am the Lizard King and I can do anything.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Baba-Sali

Baba-Sali
Holy Morroccan Sage engaged in Prayer

Blog Archive

About Me

One blond hair blue eyed Calfornian who totally digs the Middle East.